More Isis Crap:
Jihadists smash 3,000-year-old statues in latest rampage
- ISIS has bulldozed the ancient Iraq city of Nimrud with military vehicles
- Jihadists have gone on the rampage smashing up rare and old artefacts
- Destroyed 3,000-year-old winged statues at the gates of an ancient palace
- Comes just days after they targeted a museum in Mosul sparking outrage
- There they used sledgehammers and power drills to destroy old relics
Islamic State militants have bulldozed an ancient Iraqi city using heavy military vehicles in the latest attack on the country’s historical heritage.
The jihadists are said to have gone on the rampage in the city of Nimrud in northern Iraq and even smashed up 3,000 year-old winged statues that are placed at the gates of the Palace of Ashurnasirpal.
The attack comes just days after ISIS extremists targeted a museum in Mosul by…
View original post 578 more words